Please carefully review our Warranty and Return Policy before purchasing our products. This policy is exclusively applicable to the ZWO subsidiary brand, Seestar, and does not apply to ZWO products.
What is the Warranty Period for Seestar Branded Products?
Suzhou ZWO Co., Ltd. is committed to providing a 2-year warranty for branded products purchased directly from Seestar. This warranty period commences from the day following the customer's receipt of the product.
What Does the Warranty Cover?
If you experience the following Dead on Arrival (DOA) scenarios and contact Seestar E-commerce within the specified time limit, we offer the following services:
- Product Quality Problem:
If you detect a quality issue within 30 days of receiving the product and our Seestar Support confirms the problem upon inspection, we provide a free replacement for the affected product.
- Product Transportation Problem:
If you notice apparent signs of damage, excessive wear, or deformation on the product's outer packaging within 3 days of receipt, and provide corresponding images and proof of receipt, our Seestar Support will investigate and determine responsibility. If Suzhou ZWO Co., Ltd. is the shipper, we will arrange for a return or replacement. If the product was shipped by a ZWO agent, they will handle the return or replacement.
What Situations Fall Outside the Warranty Scope?
If the Products are under the following circumstances, they are not within the scope of warranty service, Suzhou ZWO Co., Ltd. may provide maintenance services to the Users:
- The Warranty Period of the Products has expired; or
- The Products are injected into liquid or affected by moisture or corrosion; or
- The Products are damaged by an external force (such as the broken of the camera protection window glass, the deformation of the product shell, the broken of the USB port, etc.); or
- Disassembling, repairing by a third party, refurbishment of the Products (such as downloading erroneous firmware) without the written authorization of ZWO; or
- The product system is modified, or the maintenance notice is lost or changed; or
- Product quality problem caused by installation not following the requirements or instructions for the Products; or
- Physical damage or failure of the Products caused by the force majeure (such as solid vibration or extrusion such as flood, fire, earthquake, or thunder stroke); or
- Damage caused by the improper User operation during the period of shooting or use, such as using without the equipment protection or direct shooting of the sun; or
- No valid purchase invoice or warranty certificate; or
- The Products are second-hand products.
Any quality problem with the accessories or other parts of the Products is not a condition for the return or change of the Products, and the User may solely request to replace the accessories with new ones, which shall be handled after verification by the Seestar Support.If the issue with your Seestar product was caused by specific damage (such as severe damage not covered by the 1-year warranty), you might have to pay the replacement value.
Repair and Replacement Process
For normal repair or replacement during the warranty period, the user is responsible for return shipping costs. Users must specify the reasons for damage and provide supporting evidence, such as pictures or videos.
When returning products confirmed for replacement by Suzhou ZWO Co., Ltd., users should include all accessories, manuals, etc., at the designated address.
By returning a product to Suzhou ZWO Co., Ltd., the user agrees to cover out-of-warranty fees incurred during the repair process. Suzhou ZWO Co., Ltd. will return the product after charging.
How to Seek Technical Support and After-sales Service?
Users encountering issues with Seestar products can contact Seestar Support for technical assistance. For products requiring after-sales service, Suzhou ZWO Co., Ltd. will provide a corresponding RMA code for reference. Please note that Suzhou ZWO Co., Ltd. will not accept products returned without a valid RMA code and Suzhou ZWO Co., Ltd.'s written confirmation.
Customers who purchase Seestar products from authorized agents can directly contact the respective agent for after-sales service.
Your satisfaction and understanding of our Warranty and Return policy are important to us. If you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.